Applications accepted through the end of business on Monday, February 25, 2019. Please include a resume, cover letter, references and salary requirements with application.
Job Title: Digital Program Marketing Coordinator
Effective Date: February 2019
Status: Exempt, FT
Reports to: Digital Literacy Director
Summary: Under the direction of the Digital Literacy Director provides support to the operations of the LVR Digital Literacy Program including all aspects of program marketing. Provide support in areas including planning, branding, messaging, relationship building with stakeholders, event planning and community participation.
- Develop and manage marketing campaign from concept through execution and measurement.
- Develop marketing business plans to include timelines and budgets, strategies and tactics.
- Manage digital marketing efforts, including social media, website and list development.
- Assist in developing the program brand.
- Develop tools and best practices to manage the execution of marketing campaigns/projects.
- Provide outreach to communities where customers live and organizations that may refer customers or provide volunteers.
- Research and obtain information on community resources available to the Digital Literacy program, its volunteers and customers.
- Provide support for communication and coordination with LVR digital literacy partners.
- Attend staff meetings and individual meetings with the Digital Literacy Director. Perform other duties as assigned by Digital Literacy Director or Executive Director
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of three years of experience in marketing or related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including use of PowerPoint, video and other presentation programs; strong understanding of branding; excellent computer skills including a working knowledge of web-based and social media tools.
- Strong presentation skills needed for both internal training and community educational outreach.
- Available to work from various onsite locations throughout Monroe County
- Available to work a flexible schedule, which may include Saturdays.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Strong customer-centered service and organizational skills (including record-keeping and computer tracking).
- Good judgment and sensitivity in working with low-literate adults, speakers of other languages, and volunteers.
- Ability to understand, interpret and prepare written materials.
- Willingness to learn about programs and resources adults can access in the community.
- Enthusiasm and attention to detail.
Please include a resume, cover letter, references and salary requirements with application.
Literacy Volunteers of Rochester is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. LVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As such, LVR is steadfast to creating and reinforcing a work environment and services that are free from discrimination and harassment. LVR believes that people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs enrich our workplace and LVR is committed to promoting and embracing a culture of diversity and inclusion.