- This event has passed.
April 24, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - July 10, 2018 @ 9:00 pm EDT$40.00
The workshop format includes face-to-face sessions and independent online work. Tutors will be trained to teach reading skills to English-speaking adults who read below a 9th grade level, and conversational English to non-English speaking adults. Knowledge of a foreign language is not needed.
- Tutors must attend all sessions
- All sessions are on the following Tuesdays: April 24, May 22, June 12 and July 10
- All sessions are scheduled from 6:00 to 9:00 pm
- Attendance at an Onboarding session is required before you can begin the Tutor Workshop
- Registration is invitation only. If you did not get this link by direct email from Jennifer Eaton or Denise Smith, please call 585.473.3030
- Online work requires regular access to a computer
- April 24, 2018 @ 6:00 pm EDT
- July 10, 2018 @ 9:00 pm EDT
- Literacy Rochester
- View Organizer Website