LVR’s regular newsletter.
Designed to help keep tutors in touch with each other, this newsletter is available only in electronic format. To request that new issues be sent to you via e-mail, please contact our office.
- April 2016. On-line resources for reading instruction and library materials
- December 2015. Winter Conference Save the Date; holiday closings; on-line ESOL resources; spelling instructional ideas, visual aids
- October 2015. I do, we do, you do model; Cloze Instruction; on-line resources
- July 2015. Checklist of Student Strategies. Citizenship and reading strategies
- December 2014. Math instructional materials; listening comprehension skill building, internet based resources
- October 2014. Website launch; math instructional ideas and materials
- May 2014. Bernard’s story; teaching and learning with technology
- April 2014. Year-end testing; learning success: I do, you do, we do
- February 2014. Visual Stress Syndrome information and materials
- January 2014. Winter 2014 conference; instructional ideas and resources