Staff at Literacy Rochester have been working hard to get the office safe and ready to welcome back volunteers, students, and the rest of the LR family. Starting Tuesday, August 4th, the Literacy Rochester Office will be open Tuesday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for phone calls to setup appointments.
Some of the big changes to the office are:
1. All visits to the office will be by appointment ONLY. We are not accepting walk ins at this time.
2. All visitors will need to sign in, provide contact information, and sign out with each visit.
3. Masks and proper social distancing will be required unless otherwise stated.
4. The Spectrum Learning Center may not have more than 7 people in it at one time.
5. The Classroom may not have more than 5 people in it at one time.
6. The Lunchroom may not have more than 8 people in it at one time.
7. Tables, chairs, and computer placements throughout the LR office are not to be moved or rearranged unless previously approved by staff.
Spectrum Learning Center
Along with those changes, we have put into place floor marking to help maintain a safe environment, increased the number of hand sanitizer dispensers through out our space, and have developed a cleaning protocol that will be followed after each space is used. The office does have masks for those that did not bring their own and will be made available as needed.
These adjustments are being made to keep volunteers, students, and staff safe and healthy. If you have any questions please feel free to send an email to Office@LiteracyRochester.org.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.