These classes are designed for those who are interested in learning how to use a computer and would like to invest in their digital literacy skills.
Continue to check back as class schedules will be added monthly.
LOCATIONS AND TIMES:
Central Library of Rochester & Monroe County
– February 22nd – Computer Basics
– February 29th – Internet Basics
– March 4th – Learn to Type
– March 14th – Computer Basics
– March 18th – Using Email
– March 25th – Learn to Type
– April 1st – Printing, Scanning, Cloud Printing